Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Mantel

   
I've decked the halls, so today I'm sharing our Christmas mantel. 




I kept all of the decorations fairly simple this year.  For the mantel I hung a fresh wreath over two stacked mirrors ...






And positioned a silver pitcher with boxwood at each end.






My colors for the mantel this year were white, silver and green. 






I used some faux garland and silver votives, plus my "Noel" stocking hangers with new white stockings.







I got this little guy at Lucketts during their holiday open house.





A white (fake because of our animals) poinsettia in an silver urn is flanked by two little white lanterns from Ikea.






It's the first Christmas since I painted the mantel white, so I'm really happy with how it turned out!








Sharing at:

Elizabeth & Co: Be Inspired
From Our Front Porch to Yours: Christmas Mantel Party
Adorned from Above: Link Party
Green Willow Pond: What We Accomplished Wednesday
No Minimalist Here: Open House


























4 comments:

  1. The silver, white and wintery green are dreamy - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love stacked mirrors. I have a pile in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been featured at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. The post is scheduled for 6:00 PM tonight. Thank you for sharing your beautiful mantle!

    Happy New Year!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank-you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write a note. Please make sure your email is on your profile if you would like a reply.

-Deborah